Friday, February 19, 2016

Crossing in Time by D.L. Orton

http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Time-Between-Evils-Book-ebook/dp/B00TL8KXIG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455893441&sr=8-1&keywords=crossing+in+time


I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review first off I want to thank the author and publisher and Reading Deals for the opportunity to read this book.


One of my "pet projects" right now is time travel/dimensional travel - :)


One of my favorite quotes from the book is this: "our next goal is find a universe farther away, one where we can verify that something is different from our own world: a street name that has changed or a landmark that is altered."


The story was very well written - and it changes views based on the characters - Isabella the main female lead and Diego the male lead. 


I don't want to give to much away - that is always the hard part - because I want you to feel a urge to read the book also.  If you like romance, universe changing, time travel displacement massive death books - along with rogue nukes and tsunami's - then this book is for you.  I am anxiously waiting to read the second book to find out if Isabella is finally reunited with Diego - and if the vaccine is able to save what is left of humanity in a "dimension/universe".


I got to thinking - are Isabella and Diego from our Universe or from an alternate one?  Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment