Wednesday, February 10, 2016

X Files - Season 11 Volume 1*


http://www.amazon.com/X-Files-Season-11-Joe-Harris/dp/1631405276/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455110339&sr=8-1&keywords=x-files+season+11+volume+1




What can I say?  Back in my home park of the supernatural, massive death, genre that I tend to detour to - I LOVED this - I have to admit that it takes a bit for my brain to get used to graphic novels, but within the first page or two I'm kind of right back in it.


Graphics were wonderful, and I loved the storyline - I don't want to give to much away for those that might be buying this wonderful book -


The major bad guy is able to communicate with Mulder and Scully - and he can take various shapes also - a wolf, a crow, and I'm not to sure what he is - it appears that his mother has always been concerned from birth that he wasn't quite normal - spooky music here - and it appears that he is in charge of the FBI or the new, outsourcing company, that they use for the paranormal department.


He can make people die - he can even take over other people and use them to communicate to Scully and Mulder.


Things are never quite what they appear to be.  I want to thank Netgalley and Joe Harris for letting me read this book about a month and a half before it is published!   I can't wait for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment