Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cable Left, Cable Right: 94 Knitted Cables by Judith Durant

I want to take a moment and thank the author Judith Durant, Netgalley and her publisher for allowing me the privilege to view the book before it was published!  Thank you so much!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1612125166?keywords=cable%20left%20cable%20right&qid=1455109828&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1


The book is currently available for purchase as a pre order and a release date of May 31, 2016.


While I viewed a digital copy - I have to say I could almost feel the pages in my hands as I flipped through the book, I could almost feel the thick texture of the pages as I turned them.  The pictures and the  directions are FANTASTIC, and I believe are described well.  The book INSPIRED me.   Now to this factor, I need a FOR Dummy book on cables - you take the yarn and your two needles - etc.  So when I get to the point that I am able to make cables - I will be SURE to purchase this book.


Thank you so much Judith for sharing and inspiring more knitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment