Tuesday, March 15, 2016

White Lies by Zoe Markham

I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review.


All I can say is WOW - I started this book - a little less than 24 hours ago - and granted I don't read very fast - this was one that I could not put down.


The story is told in the first person - Abby a 15 year old girl who is starting overnight boarding school.  Both of her parents are serving in the English military overseas - in a Middle Eastern country.


We know she has a sister Beth, and a male friend Jase - a picture she treasures and we read her texts to and from Beth.   At first things are going well - she is in with the in crowd - until Scarlet decides to do her in - and Scar is going through her own issues.  Basically makes Abby's life a living hell.


Then she meets, Archie, in a graveyard of all places.  The last half of the book is like what - and no -


It totally will blow your mind away.  I think this is one of my favorite books I've read so far.  I don't know if there will be a sequel - can there even be one - but if so I would love to read it.


Thank you so much Readingdeals - Mrs. Markham and Harper Collins!

No comments:

Post a Comment