Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Last Gatekeeper by Katy Haye -

"I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review and I have to say I love it - I hope that this isn't just one book that they continue to build on the story line.  We are introduced to the Last Fane Gatekeeper Zanzibar but she of course doesn't know that is what she is.  Her mother is a Fane and her father a human - Zanzibar is tasked with closing the last three portals on Fane to save earth from the evil "fairies" - who also happens to be her aunt - and a horrible "being".  The book was immersive and had me from the first page - in the end Zan is the queen of the fane and is looking to make a portal to get to her "boyfriend" that is on another planet and is also the father of her unborn child.


Thank you so much for allowing me to read the book!




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P5DNUZY?keywords=the%20last%20gatekeeper&qid=1457639147&ref_=sr_1_1&s=digital-text&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment