Thursday, January 14, 2016

Well a new year a new blog and hopefully I will be better at book reviews.


I have "mastered" the granny favorite dish cloth - although when I first take it off the needles - it looks like a kite?  I have to keep turning it around in order to make it look like a square - weird huh?


And just in case, anyone ever reads this, is a knitter, and is interested:


cast on four
knit four
knit 1 - yo - knit to end of row
you keep doing this until you get 44 stitches on your needles  then
knit 1 - knit 2 together, yo and knit two together, then keep on knitting until you have four stitches on your needles and bind off


I hope that was easy to understand :) 


I am reading a good book atm, Dead Reckoning a post apocalyptic thriller - and a time traveling romance - I will have to let you all know about it.  I have to admit, I like death more so the romance was kind of hard to take at first - but I've kept on going and so far it has my interest.


Like this Outlander show - really first five minutes sex then sex every other two minutes - I tried it twice - and was like nah not for me.  Not that I am a prude, but I want a show not sex - if I just wanted sex there are websites for that :_)


Like Downtown Abby also - I didn't see why everyone was going ape crazy for that either - watched one episode and that was enough.  Although, it appears that it is now a Mandela Effect- it is now Downton and always has been.  Even I remember Downtown - like Downtown Julie Brown :)  Although I don't know who that is exactly - wasn't she a actress?  with wild hair? lol.  Well I promise to do a better job reviewing books and sharing my knitting stories :) ttfn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment