Monday, January 25, 2016

Dead Reckoning a review

I really liked the book - and the concept of it - and it left me thinking afterwards - like the island of people who support the island the main character is on - did anyone warn them about the hurricane/typhoon that was about to hit?  The disparities were quite shocking.  I also found the lead character to be somewhat naïve at times, but then again many people are - i.e. thinking that the government wants the best for you.  I don't have red colored glasses on.  I gave it a four - only because I got lost in the descriptions of the weather, and the sea.  I enjoyed the book when the action started picking up and I feel let down at the ending - the chapter before the end it mentions his son and the woman he saved, but not his daughter?  and after we went through all of this - I just wish that there had been so more typing up the characters.


http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Reckoning-Post-Apocalyptic-Thriller-ebook/dp/B010MIRW28/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1453738078&sr=1-2&keywords=dead+reckoning#customerReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment